1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

What's up everyone I'm 5 mins away from the strip. Would be nice to see some car shows.
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Be nice to hit some of those up when I get back! Should think about having a GMTC "show" at a Sonic or somethin out there. All "Hot summer nights" and whatnot!
  3. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

I am game for a meet-up. I have been trying to get a meet going with other Trailblazers and Envoys without any luck.
  4. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

That sounds great.
  5. Drake_korthos

Well I think that this is a pretty good start so far! A few more people and then all we'll have to set up is a when and where! I have to warn ya'll, I'm currently in Monterey, CA for the Navy so it might take some doin to get me out there! Will need at least a month's notice. But this does sound pretty cool! Any thoughts about tyrin to get other GMTC people out there? LOL can hear the call now across the country: "WOOO! We're goin ta Vegas!" LOL:rofl::party:
  6. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

Im in, what about sometime like on the weekend or something ?
  7. Drake_korthos

Weekends would work fer me! Prolly easier to get our neigboring state bretheren to come out as well.
  8. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

Well I think this makes 3 of us on here and maybe 2 or 3 others on the trailvoy forum. Drake you are the one that has a 10-12 hour drive. I will be out of town on the 4th of July weekend. I am pretty much open any other time.
  9. Drake_korthos

Have to work the 4th weekend just as well. Have a couple other weekends off in July, but gotta talk with the wife about any other plans I may not know about :sign0081: ! But from what I can tell, We should be able to have a meet up round mid to late July! Will keep ya'll posted as I get the info!:party:
  10. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll just wanted to give ya an update, I haven't forgotten about doin a meet up! Schedulin's been pretty rough as of late, and I'm actually waiting on a few more parts to arrive to install. Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to make it back home until late September- October(ish). On the Plus side, I will be home for a good while around New Years, lol. Just gonna cold as crap then! I'll keep ya'll posted as I get the info!