1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

I am pretty much down for when ever. I have been pretty busy myself. It seems like the GMT-360 people around here are pretty dead.

On another note, I had to get new tires so I went up! I have 265/70R16 which is about a 30.8" tire. Saving up for my new rims.
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Should look good on that blazer! Finally received my new headlights, will be going down to Vegas around the first of October to get them installed. Been thinkin about a new tire/wheel combo, but not sure I have the cash flow for what I want! Currently rollin on 17X7.5" and want to upgrade to a full 8" (more rim options). Wanted to go a full 9" wide, but then I'd have to mess with the height of the truck. As much drivin as I do, need to keep the MPG I have! too bad too, those dick cepek DC-2's look nice!
  3. djthumper

Yeah, I have lost a couple of MPGs around town. I know I lose a lot more when I tow now, but I guess I will deal with it. Maybe I will gain some back when I get the PCM tuned after getting the new wheels.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wells and Elko on occassion. Nice car show in Wells. ANd bike show in Elko. Both annual events
  5. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll, just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be heading home permanently in January! That Being said, we should be have an easier time arranging an inprompitu GMTC Meeting sometime after the 15th of January. I look forward to finally meeting some of ya'll!
  6. djthumper

I guess we will have to see about a meetup shortly after you get back
  7. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll, I'm back for good Sunday! We can try to set up a meet up any time after Sunday. Was thinkin a Sonic or In N Out maybe, if any of ya'll have Ideas let me know! Was gonna have my Grandfather come along in his '02 GMC 2500 as well.
  8. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll, time to organize a meet! Figure a weekend would be best for all, all we need to figure out is where's the most convenient meetin space! I'm not too far from a Sonic on Lake Mead just past Rainbow, but I'm pretty sure that isn't that convenient for everybody else. Let me know!
  9. djthumper

Right now I am only tied up on Feb 10-12. Any other time I am free right now.
  10. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll, why don't we shoot for the weekend of the 17-19th of February? Just need to figure out a place if this works for ya'll! Lemme know!