GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds pretty good to me. Didn't you say you were near a Sonic or something? Let me know!

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Yeah, there's a Sonic on Lake Mead between Rainbow & Jones. Here's the address: 6301 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89108

Like I said earlier, if that's a little far we can always meet elsewhere! I love drivin and have no problem gettin around town!

3. djthumper

I say lets roll with this plan for now. Why don't you see if you can get something worked out with them for a small area for us on either Friday evening or Saturday afternoon and we will start announcing it as such. Hopefully we can get more than just us there.

4. Drake_korthos

Sorry for the delay, I'll get in contact with that Sonic to see about setting up some spots for us. I'll set it up for February 18th (Saturday afternoon, exact time TBD). Need to know how many spots to hold though, will send everybody here a message to see if ya'll be able to make it! Anybody who's readin this, hit me up before the meet if you're interested in showin up!

5. djthumper

You know I am down for it. I think mid afternoon works best for me right now.

6. Drake_korthos

BTW, found a local business in Henderson that's pretty awsome! http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php/52335-Extremeautocustoms
    Extreme Auto Customs has quite a little shop goin on there (557 W Sunset Rd Henderson, NV 89011). If ya'll are lookin to do something to your ride, I'd check them out! Thought it was kinda cool to find a Local(ish) business here on the site!

7. Drake_korthos

Hey ya'll, just wanted to give ya a heads up about another opportunity for a meet up! Extreme Auto Customs is having a grand opening celebration this Saturday (March 31). They're located at: 557 WEST SUNSET RD HENDERSON, NEVADA 89011 phone number 702-565-5800. The event kicks off at 5PM. Now aside from them being located in Henderson, there's one other hitch: $5 fee for your ride, but that's also an automatic entry into their "Best In Show" competition. There'll be music, food, and a DJ. I'm plannin on heading down there to spread the word of GMTC to other GM people down there, hope to see ya'll down there too!

8. djthumper

Too bad I just got the notification for this posting... I would have gone. This was a weekend off from working on the new SAR team stuff.

9. Drake_korthos

[MENTION=34200]djthumper[/MENTION] , no worries the guys down at the shop are lookin at doing this once a month or so. Will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Will keep ya'll posted!

10. djthumper

Wow, I really have been getting notifications from this board late. From other sections it is fine....