GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

Sorry guys been stupid busy. I'd love a saturday meet. Just got to tie it down a week or 2 in advance.
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

No worries! Think we've all been pretty busy lately! I'll be volunteering at Lake Mead this Saturday, Moving into a new house the following Saturday, but should be clear the weekend of November 17 (Saturday as well!). Does that day work out for everybody else? Will just need a time and exact location if it does!
  3. Marie

Marie New Member

Hello All. I am in las vegas, close to Russell and the 95.
  4. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Welcome! as you probably saw, we're tryin to finalize the details for a local meet up. If you have any ideas, feel free to let us know! Lookin forward to meetin up with ya'll!
  5. djthumper

djthumper New Member

The 17th could work for me if we go for late afternoon. I have training with the SAR team. I am only getting notifications 5 days after the postings in here. Let me know what we finally get worked out.

Welcome! I hope you can make it to our little meet-up that we are working on.
  6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

!! Man, I'm SO SORRY about the late response!! The wife and I just moved into a new house and we JUST had our internet installed. We're now living in Henderson off of Boulder Highway by Wagon Wheel, I'm off every Saturday, so we still have time to figure out a time! Just for the sake of consistency, if ya'll would like to get a hold of me to figure something out my e-mail address is: drake_korthos@yahoo.com . So December 1, 8, 15, or 22nd if ya'll are interested. Just need a more precise time and place!
  7. djthumper

djthumper New Member

I know the feeling... Once again I just got notified of this tonight. Right now the 15 or the 22nd I have nothing planned. On the 8th I am free starting around 3pm. Let me know, you can email me at larry@simonlv.net I should get it on my phone.
  8. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

Boy do we suck at getting together lol
  9. djthumper

djthumper New Member

LOL, it doesn't help that there is a 4-day delay in notifications!
  10. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

I'm going to blame that on the gov't lol
  11. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

Ok I'm going to be getting a tuner for my suburban, if anyone can use it and donate a small fee we can play with your truck.
  12. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Talk about a great offer! Would take you up on it, but I already purchased a tuner about this time last year! Picked up the Diablo Trinity & custom tune from SSMonte08. Been quite satisfied with it so far! Good luck on the tune and hope others are able to take you up on yer offer. Maybe we can meet up sometime and compare notes!
  13. djthumper

djthumper New Member

More then likely the tuner won't work for my Trailblazer.
  14. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

I got my new to me 86 c20 up and running. I doubt she'll pass smog since previous owner took everything off of it but he knows "someone" who'll pass it. After sitting since 2010, she roared to life with barely any work. Just a new transmission pan and some fuel and boom she was purring. She still needs a lot of work to get her going but we drove her around the block and I think the gear ratio between the tranny and rear end are totall different. Speedo doesn't work and now it's a 4 speed auto instead of a 3. The cable won't work for some reason.
  15. joshuaT

joshuaT New Member

So when is a good weekend for any of us to finally get together? We should plan something in March that way we can get others to show up too. How does the 16th of March sound?
  16. djthumper

djthumper New Member

I can't do March 16, 17, 23 or 24. I can do almost any other time.
  17. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Sorry for the long absence folks! Been a little busy at our house lately! We bought a new house a few months ago, I started school again, and the wife just had a car accident. She's ok, but the Cobalt was totaled. She bought a new Buick La Crosse AWD and is quite happy now! Anyways, Since I Don't have a crazy work schedule anymore I'm free whatever weekend ya'll decide to do a meet up...except this Saturday. Helpin a buddy move. Anyways, sorry again, and I look forward to a meet up within the next month or so!
  18. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Hey folks, I know some of ya'll won't see this for a few days but is anybody interested in meeting up this week? Spring break kicked in finally and I'm free everyday except next weekend. Of course, I'm headin out shootin by Sloan if ya'll wanna meet up that-a-ways on Saturday! Lemme know, we definitely need to get a meet up goin!
  19. djthumper

djthumper New Member

I am definitely game except I work everyday this week. Let me know and I will show up if I can.
  20. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Looks like we'll be up there around 10am or so (still workin to coordinate with my uncle). Only been up there twice, but I know it's off exit 25 off the 15 south. Will try to get better directions for ya!