1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Crazze

Crazze New Member

Hey, I'm in Henderson. Anyone know a good paint shop to use?

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Anybody interested in setting up another local GMTC meet? Figure it's about time for another one!! Lemme know, and we'll get the ball rollin!

3. kensa36

kensa36 New Member

henderson here....just joined...im working on a 92 ext 1500 2wd.....first mod is to lower it 2/4 ....already have new exhaust with flowmaster..cold air intake...etc...

4. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome! I am sure we will have another meet-up soon.

5. Drake_korthos

Sorry for the absence folks, work and new house take a lot of time! Any ideas on another meet up?

6. djthumper

I am ready, just let me know when and where. You know I have been busy with SAR and will help out where I can to plan it.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Missed ya all up here in Utah at the Western Regional Meet. Could have been a blast with more folks. Giorge brought his power boat and boards for any to partake. But unfortunately no one from the west showed but Giorge and I. Of course I had a friend and she called her Chevy loving parents who came up in there suburban to enjoy the fresh air and good food.

8. Drake_korthos

Woulda loved to go, but had to choose family. Came uP between the Utah trip, or my sister in Washington. Only had time off for one event. That's why I'm trying to to set up more local events.

9. djthumper

So what do you think about getting a meet together for Oct 5? I have a friend that will be in from Canada that will be in town that week. He is from another forum...

10. Drake_korthos

I'm down with that! It's early enough for me to put in time off, we still have time to figure out a place for the meet! Lets just hope it's a little bigger than the three of us this time! Anybody else up for that meet up? Could do it afternoon/evening if it'd work out better for other folks, just have to let us know!