1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. djthumper

djthumper Member

If you can line-up the place I will spread the word and try to get us a few more people.
  2. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

Another Vegasite here. North LV and with 2 bowties. I'd like to meet up and chat about stuff.
  3. djthumper

djthumper Member

What part of North town? I am near Nellis AFB
  4. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

Cheyenne and Revere.
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Hey isn't there a VFW post out by Nellis? offa LVB? Might be able to do an unofficial meeting out that ways...anybody have another idea? Usually off on Saturday's if that helps any. Lets get some idea's tossed around!:party:
  6. djthumper

djthumper Member

Wow, I just got this tonight. There is a VFW on LVB and a Memphis BBQ right there. Or there is an In-N-Out down on Craig and a Sonic... Just some thoughts.

JoshuaT you are not that far from me. I am at Craig and Lamb.
  7. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

I like Sonic better but in n out has a larger parking lot. If it's a few of us then we can be picky. I'm free most evenings but not this Saturday.
  8. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

So I'm looking at upgrading my exhaust system so that's the cat and all behind it. Any good shops locally or should I buy a kit from Summit Racing? Wife wants the V8 to sound like a beast.....win win hehe.
  9. djthumper

djthumper Member

There are a few performance shops around town and out near LVMS. Definitely shop around... I think Drake may know of a place he was talking about a while ago.
  10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Yeah, Took the truck to Extreme Auto Customs in Henderson to get my grill and leveling kit. Pretty nice bunch of guys. It is a bit outta the way for us Vegas folks, but they do have a good shop as well.

Well so far meetin up, I'm Volunteering at Lake Mead next Saturday and workin Sunday... In-n-Out might be a better choice as when DJThumper and I met up at Sonic, I could barely get outta my truck! Figure now we just need to tie down a Date and we should be good to go!