1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

Sorry guys been stupid busy. I'd love a saturday meet. Just got to tie it down a week or 2 in advance.
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

No worries! Think we've all been pretty busy lately! I'll be volunteering at Lake Mead this Saturday, Moving into a new house the following Saturday, but should be clear the weekend of November 17 (Saturday as well!). Does that day work out for everybody else? Will just need a time and exact location if it does!
  3. Marie

Marie New Member

Hello All. I am in las vegas, close to Russell and the 95.
  4. Drake_korthos

Welcome! as you probably saw, we're tryin to finalize the details for a local meet up. If you have any ideas, feel free to let us know! Lookin forward to meetin up with ya'll!
  5. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

The 17th could work for me if we go for late afternoon. I have training with the SAR team. I am only getting notifications 5 days after the postings in here. Let me know what we finally get worked out.

Welcome! I hope you can make it to our little meet-up that we are working on.
  6. Drake_korthos

!! Man, I'm SO SORRY about the late response!! The wife and I just moved into a new house and we JUST had our internet installed. We're now living in Henderson off of Boulder Highway by Wagon Wheel, I'm off every Saturday, so we still have time to figure out a time! Just for the sake of consistency, if ya'll would like to get a hold of me to figure something out my e-mail address is: drake_korthos@yahoo.com . So December 1, 8, 15, or 22nd if ya'll are interested. Just need a more precise time and place!
  7. djthumper

I know the feeling... Once again I just got notified of this tonight. Right now the 15 or the 22nd I have nothing planned. On the 8th I am free starting around 3pm. Let me know, you can email me at larry@simonlv.net I should get it on my phone.
  8. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

Boy do we suck at getting together lol
  9. djthumper

LOL, it doesn't help that there is a 4-day delay in notifications!
  10. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

I'm going to blame that on the gov't lol