1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

Ok I'm going to be getting a tuner for my suburban, if anyone can use it and donate a small fee we can play with your truck.

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Talk about a great offer! Would take you up on it, but I already purchased a tuner about this time last year! Picked up the Diablo Trinity & custom tune from SSMonte08. Been quite satisfied with it so far! Good luck on the tune and hope others are able to take you up on yer offer. Maybe we can meet up sometime and compare notes!

3. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

More then likely the tuner won't work for my Trailblazer.

4. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

I got my new to me 86 c20 up and running. I doubt she'll pass smog since previous owner took everything off of it but he knows "someone" who'll pass it. After sitting since 2010, she roared to life with barely any work. Just a new transmission pan and some fuel and boom she was purring. She still needs a lot of work to get her going but we drove her around the block and I think the gear ratio between the tranny and rear end are totall different. Speedo doesn't work and now it's a 4 speed auto instead of a 3. The cable won't work for some reason.

5. joshuaT

joshuaT Member

So when is a good weekend for any of us to finally get together? We should plan something in March that way we can get others to show up too. How does the 16th of March sound?

6. djthumper

I can't do March 16, 17, 23 or 24. I can do almost any other time.

7. Drake_korthos

Sorry for the long absence folks! Been a little busy at our house lately! We bought a new house a few months ago, I started school again, and the wife just had a car accident. She's ok, but the Cobalt was totaled. She bought a new Buick La Crosse AWD and is quite happy now! Anyways, Since I Don't have a crazy work schedule anymore I'm free whatever weekend ya'll decide to do a meet up...except this Saturday. Helpin a buddy move. Anyways, sorry again, and I look forward to a meet up within the next month or so!

8. Drake_korthos

Hey folks, I know some of ya'll won't see this for a few days but is anybody interested in meeting up this week? Spring break kicked in finally and I'm free everyday except next weekend. Of course, I'm headin out shootin by Sloan if ya'll wanna meet up that-a-ways on Saturday! Lemme know, we definitely need to get a meet up goin!

9. djthumper

I am definitely game except I work everyday this week. Let me know and I will show up if I can.

10. Drake_korthos

Looks like we'll be up there around 10am or so (still workin to coordinate with my uncle). Only been up there twice, but I know it's off exit 25 off the 15 south. Will try to get better directions for ya!