Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

gmtc mobile on forum runner app

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We just today opened up the content on gmtc to the forum runner network. Just download the free iphone or android app and read the sure content on you:lol:r phone.

you can also purchase the dollar 99 app for more features.
  2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Streve did you change something else? The last few days when I tried to reply to forums on my Droid X, i couldnt get the page to stop scrolling while I was typing.

But today it seemed to work ok.
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had a bunch of issues the last few days on my iPhone 4.
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I will have to check this out, accessing the GMTC on my Iphone's browser is a PITA.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The FORUM RUNNER app makes things very nice. I am working on a deal where they will build one that is FREE for you to download itseld of paying $1.99 for it, I will pick up the cost for it.

It should give you a very nice and streamlined package and it will be kept up and managed nicely.