GMTC page banner refresh

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by McClintoc, Jan 31, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] I think it would be cool if you updated the banner at the very top of the page. Replace the NNBS front end with that of a 2014 now that they are out. Anyone else agree?
  2. the phantom

the phantom New Member

a suttle change would be nice. At least still be able to recognize your on GMTC but yet have a different look.
  3. McClintoc

Or, what would be even cooler, if possible, would be to have the banner on a rotation that shows a different truck every time someone visits or refreshes the page. Since this a site for all GM trucks, not just Chevys, you could see the front of a different Chevy, GMC or Cadillac each time.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator

That idea is really good. Would also be cool if it rotated through the front ends of the different body styles through the years.
  5. McClintoc

Yeah, I thought about that too. Not just different makes but different body styles as well. Again, this isn't a site for only new trucks. :)
  6. McClintoc

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Any input on this idea? Certainly no rush. I'm just curious what you think of it.
  7. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

I agree with Conlan!
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Lots of options for this. I'm going to make a strong effort to try to work on these items in the next few weeks.