1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Record Growth - July 2012

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just wanted to take a second to say thanks to all of the people that make this place hum. We're growing like crazy and can always improve, but we're doing something right with numbers like this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Steve. This club really is my favorite. Mainly due to the fact that the members are so friendly and you get a real sense of community here. I'm glad and proud to be a member. Now we just have to do better with the ROTM contest. I personally enjoyed being in it and also enjoy voting for my fellow truck enthuasiast. And I can't wait for a Fall contest. I'm sure your working on big things. Although I still haven't receive my shirt from the spring contest. GMTC ROCKS!
  3. ChevyFan

That was 1/2 GM's fault and 1/2 my fault. Hopefully they will send them out tomorrow.

On another note, I've found someone who's going to do hats, tshirts, mugs, mousepads, coffee cups, window stickers and more. They're going to make them, and they're going to ship them ... so no more waiting around for me to find time (which I don't have) ... probably will start that in the next week or two. They'll handle the free GMTC stickers that we're going to give out as well.
  4. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member

Congrats Steve. I know I don't get on here and post as much as I should (read as could), but I really do enjoy it. Keep up the good work!
  5. ChevyFan

Thanks man, we're working hard and have huge plans for the future.
  6. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

Thats some good stuff right there. Glad to be part of this group
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Congrats Steve on a Job well done and to all those on here that make it a Site to be on....:great::great:
  8. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Congratz Steve!! I love this forum!