1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Window Stickers going out tomorrow

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Sorry for the delay on this, I had forgotten a couple of you last time around (see this thread to see why my mind was occupied) and we have a bunch more to send out. I think I need addresses from a couple of you, but I'll get to it later today or tomorrow and they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!
  2. ChevyFan

got a few more going out today as well.
  3. ChevyFan

Oh crap! There is a whole nother batch of stickers that need to go out. I will try to get them printed up and shipped tonight. Sorry, this server meltdown has me all confused. :-(
  4. ChevyFan

I had a few more to ship out today.

We are almost out of medium stickers! Plenty of Large and Extra Large stickers in stock though.
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

I was wondering about getting a GMTC sticker for my truck. Glad I found this where and how can I get one Steve?
  6. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks , going to stick it on the rear window along with 88 Dale JR :great:
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Sweet, I remember this idea coming up long ago and didn't know it ever came to fruition. I really need to pay more attention. X-LG Sticker Ordered!!
  8. ChevyFan

Just packed it up and will ship it in the AM, thanks for ordering and remember to post pics when you get it.
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Thanks Steve. I'm looking forward to it. I'll get a picture posted as soon as I can.
  10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

What are the deminsions of the stickers