1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Window Stickers going out tomorrow

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There are images of the stickers on this page http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/content.php/183-chevy-truck-decals and you can see the x-large one is put up against a ruler so you can see the length and get a sense of the height.

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

You should totally give consideration to ordering up some black ones, especially with everyone blacking out their rides, besides black goes with everything right? In any case, still anxious to receive mine :great:

I think for the summer meets it would be a good idea for people to wear a sticker that says their forum name so people know who is who.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, I'm going to work on getting this done ... by finding someone to hand the project off to. :)

4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Got my stickers and will put one on as soon as I can with a pic. glass too hot this afternoon. Thanks!

5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

They make those kind of stickers you know:

hello_my_name_is_sticker_by_trexweb1.jpg

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...thanks for the visual Jimmeh, that is exactly what I had in mind. :lol:

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Somehow, I don't think people would have much of an issue figuring out who you were as long as you drove your truck. I think you're in that group of members on here who's trucks would be recognized long before your face could be. I don't think I'd have to question when Dirtydog arrived either.

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

just wanted to say thanks to steve for getting my stickers to me. really appreciate it.

Alex

9. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

That's just the kind of service I provide!

10. JC8865

JC8865 Member

Got my Decals..Thanks for the extra one Steve..much appreciated. IMAG0064.jpg