1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTruckClub.com Summer Contest - Winners Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Sep 10, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Can all of the winners use this thread (and/or make your own) to talk about what you won in the contest. Plus, I can make certain that everything was received, etc.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Steve, I received my MagnaFlow exhaust system today. I helped the UPS driver unload it. LOL He told me he wished he could afford one of those and I told him he should be driving a Chevy. <He drives an F-150> I told him they're giving them away on the GMTC Forum. LMAO
    Now I have to see about making it fit my truck. It's made for a short bed as they don't make a long bed system. I was told it will work with a little modification.

Anybody running a MagnaFlow System on a long bed 2500?
  3. ChevyFan

Awesome! Get some photos of that bad-boy when you get a chance! Thanks to www.wundercarparts.com for that prize!
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was told mine was put in the mail this Monday. She said she added a few extra goodies!
  5. ChevyFan

Thanks to K&N for that prize pack! What else did they throw in?
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Truck Vault

Don Fenton contacted me yesterday from Truck Vault, and he said they mailed my art work today in the mail. So I will take pictures of it and post it when I get it, thanks again Steve for the great contest! :happy:
  7. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i hope all your products work out well. congrats again, and i cant wait to see pics
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I got my K&N filters. They sent me three oil filters for my Silverado and a drop in air filter for my wifes Xterra (since I already have a K&N CAI) They also sent me a full size flag and two hats. When the K&N rep. found out I had a K&N CAI on my truck, she asked If I could send her some pics of my truck to put on their website and they are going to call me in a couple weeks to do an interview for their website blog.
    Steve, Thanks again for a great contest.

Attached Files:

9. TRPLXL2

My prize arrived!

Well I got my GMTC prize friday night when I got home from work, It is a very nice piece of art work. It is a hand sketched turkey picture from Truck Vault, I am going to hang it in our family room where it will blend right in. We have a southwestern theme going, and my dad also has a slew of animal mounts hanging on the walls. Thanks again Steve and Truck Vault for this very cool prize, I am sure it will be cherished for many years.
  10. TRPLXL2

Picture's of the picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]