1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTruckClub Window Decals

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

UPDATE: HERE IS THE LINK TO ORDER: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/cartplog.php (with final price with shipping included)

I think this design works better. I can have them mass produced and ship them out for a lower rate too, probably $10 for a large one and $8 for two smaller ones.

Take a look at this:

I like this design becuase 1) it's easy to read, 2) it's eye-catching, 3) it gives some depth to your vehicle, like we're a real club with some real power behind us, 4) it just looks more appealing than the flat across the window sticker.

What does everyone think? (You have to be registered/logged in to see the images!)

w/o border
    [​IMG]

w border
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm thinking I like the one without the border. I'm thinking I'm going to throw 2 of them on the sub, one on each of the large side rear windows in the lower back corner....classy :)
  3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i like it without the border. just let me know when to send $$$, where to send it, who to make out the check to.
  4. Dj Friction

Dj Friction Rockstar 100 Posts

I like it with the border.............

Let us know when where and how much!!!!!!!

I'm ready!!!!
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think they both look great! Is it actually a sticker with a white background or is it one of those that you put on then peal? If it's the second, would it be possible to get it in white?
  6. Dan

Dan Rockstar 100 Posts

either one in white lettering
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The good part about this is that you can take off the border if you don't want it.

This will be a Vinyl cut-out, so it will be cut on a machine and the excess white vinyl will be cut-off. Then a piece of clear application tape is put on top.

To install:
    1. Peel the backing off the vinyl lettering.
    2. Make sure your window is clean.
    3. Stick it onto your window.
    4. Run the bubbles out with a squeege-roller.
    5. Peel off the clear application tape
    6. You're rolling with the GMTC flag!
  8. I like with the boarder
  9. Duramax04

Duramax04 Rockstar

I like either one but i done went and got myself confused.So the letters will be cut out and you will be sticking the white part on your window cause the black letters won`t show up on tinted windows or will the letters be white????:eyes:
  10. 07 redrado

07 redrado Rockstar

when can we get one? ill take one of my truck, and are there going to be other colors? i want red