1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

god im a man whor%

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by zachb91, Jul 13, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. zachb91

zachb91 New Member

lets staret at the begging hot dam started it all njust a little of it 100 proof is good then i went to the truck pulls and met 6 smoking hot chicks that wanted to ride in my truck so ok we went and drove around went and but a case of beer drink it went in played in the mud went skinny dippen with 6 girls by myself at 3a.m. then played in the mud about got stuck in 3 foot of mud but got out. backed into a ditch got out of that one all and all i had why to much fun now im grounded for coming home a 730 in the morning and my truck being caked i mean you could onbly see brown mud not the dark grey it is lol no i aint got pics of the girls or my truck lol
  2. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

lol how old are you? i wouldn't admit to being a whore lol
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

you were naked with six girls and all you got was a muddy truck and a grounding????
  4. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member 100 Posts

pics or it didn't happen. :)
  5. zachb91

zachb91 New Member

i can get pics of them when i get my phone back from them no i get more than that and im 18 lol.wait i cant post the pics ii got of them there not aprrite for this site lol
  6. Wrench

Wrench New Member

im callin BS
  7. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

i second that. maybe 2 girls not 6 unless they thought you were gay
  8. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Give the kid a break. He got stuck in the mud and ran into some mushrooms on the way home.

Alice
  9. zachb91

zachb91 New Member

no iut reazlly did they wernt ALL WITH MEW AT THE SAME TIME THROUGHT 3 EVERY 3 HOURS
  10. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member 100 Posts

That Englsih?