1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

goin on vacation

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by cascott325, May 12, 2009.

1. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

this thursday, i am heading to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and will be gone until the following sunday.
    we are renting a cabin shown in this link

http://www.elkspringsresort.com/Cabin_rentals/secret_garden.html

it will be me and my girlfriend and another couple we are friends with. i have been with her for a little over 3 years now, and i plan on popping the question while we are down there. i still dont know exactly when or where or how, but she doesnt have the slightest clue that i am going to ask.

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/store...01|10001|-1|940177811|15051|15051.15057.15107

that is the link to the ring i bought. she is the only one who doesnt know. this is the only publicly open place i can post this b/c she isnt a member, myspace is too open as is facebook, and she can see there so shhhh!

if any folks are in that area, hit me with a pm, and maybe we can hook up. in pigeon forge, there is a chavy classics event from friday till sunday, so i will check it out and try to get some pics of some fun rides. i am going to take my laptop, but i may not be able to get online, so if you see me after thursday, then cool, if you dont, i will hopefully be back sunday, hopefully i will be engaged. if she says no, i guess she will have a longer vacation cause i will just leave her down there to think about it a little longer :lol:
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds like quite the plan, Chris! Good luck with it all!

We're headed out of town soon as well. Headed for the sunny beaches of Florida! Woot!
  3. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

Lucky her! Congrats. Have fun on the vacation!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Good luck with all of that. I was about to ask you when you planed on making an honest woman out of her. ;-)

Looks like good times, enjoy!

-- Hey, we might be headed to Destin if the weather cooperates just a bit! Looks like rain off/on.
  5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Good luck with your plans, I hope she doesn't ruin your vacation and say no! maybe you should wait till the last day! LOL :great:
  6. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

good luck on getting hitched! ask her when yall are watching tv, as if it was just a spur of the moment thing. "hey, want to get married?"
  7. jediracer

jediracer New Member

Good luck and enjoy the mountains!
  8. cascott325

thanks yall. hope your vacations are safe and fun
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

sweet cabins!

I should come down and join ya
  10. cascott325

i get some shine commin to me. plain, strawberry and blackberry. itt'l be a party