goin on vacation

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by cascott325, May 12, 2009.

1. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sounds like an awesome trip! I've been to Gatlinburg, but it was when I was like 11, so I didn't get the full appreciation. I do remember that it was really pretty.

Good luck on the proposal!!!

2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thanks on that, and you should really take the time one weekend to haed down there. it usually isnt too expensive, and there is tons of stuff you can do. i have been through the aquarium quite a few times, they have a hot sauce depot there, and tons more.

this is the last post till sunday. safe travels to yall goin on vacation, and have fun

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  3. cascott325

well i am back. after fighting all the stupid traffic through pigeon forge, it wasnt too bad of a drive home. i guess everyone there had the same idea to leave on sunday as we did. we all had a real good time, and i have som pice that i will post later b/c right now i am pooped!

i didnt have to leave her down there to think about it, she said yes. we are both excited and are happy to be home in one peice.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Congratulations on getting her to say "yes", I hope she knows what she's in for marrying a truck guy. I got two words for you SEPERATE ACCOUNTS, gotta keep the truck fund flowing. Well glad your back in one piece, look forward to seeing pics of your good times.

5. Team_Flopeye

Team_Flopeye New Member

Cool Glad to hear it worked out for you

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations! :party: have you set a date?

7. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Well congradulations! i'm gladd it went well. I'm going up to Gattlinberg with some cousins later this summer.

8. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

:great::great::great:

9. cascott325

make sure you scope out the fueling stations that dont have the ethanol because most of them do!

and thanks to yall for the congrats, there hasn'r been a date set yet, but we wre thinking maybe april-may-ish.
    i dunno, it depends on how much she gets together in what time.

10. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Right on bro congratulations!