1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Going from a 4" Suspension lift to 6"

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 2011laserblue, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Lol, I know that your home is on the other side of the state. I was actually letting @2011laserblue know. I am glad you found a good shop though :)
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member ROTM Winner

[MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] oh haha my bad, im tired this morning and not processing and operating fully yet lol. Hes from the west side of the state too. [MENTION=48830]2011laserblue[/MENTION] I'll get you the numbers and info for those 2 companies and let you kno.
  3. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member ROTM Winner

Sounds great, thanks for the info guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Probably irrelevant now, but I'd really like to get this answered for my own curiosity....

"Because the 3.73's are technically not a "heavy duty" rear end like 4.10's..would it be cheaper or easier to make the switch from 3.08's to 3.73's than a 3.08 to 4.10?"

"Definitely don't want to "cheap out" on something like this...but just curious. From my understanding with a 6 speed trans the 3.73 is very close to 4.10's with 35's."

Thank you guys and I really appreciate your information and help.