Going to look at this friday

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by lancer, Oct 18, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

hey guys i'm going to look at this truck friday night. 1993 extended cab 4x4 with 144,000 miles on it. owner says its in good shape with mild rust on cab corners (normal) he's asking $4000 i'm thinking i can get it for around $3000.

[​IMG]

also if i do end up buying it i'm looking at the general grabber red letter GRABBER tire in a 285/75/16 on factory 16" wheels off my old 95. with the zone offroad 2" lift with blocks and new keys. i seen somewhere a leveling kit that had 3" rear blocks and new keys for the front but i can't seem to find them now. could someone help me out with that?? but anyways if i end up getting it friday i'll get some pictures up pretty quick!!

[​IMG]

2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That'll look good man! You could buy the kits separate. All the back block lift is is a block and u bolts which you probably already know from your last truck ha.

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

That will look good,like the truck!

4. lancer

went and looked at the truck tonight, little rough but for what i'm going to do with it it's going to be perfect. got it bought for $3500. should sign loan papers tomorrow and hopefully go pick it up and then order my lift and tires and some minor stereo equipment. i'll post some pictures when i get it home. going to start looking for set of bucket seats and center console. its got the 60/40 bench seat up front.

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on a sweet looking truck! I can't wait to see what all you do to her!

6. jbjones240

jbjones240 Rockstar 100 Posts

That is going to be a sweet truck, a buddy had one like that and it was a blast. Can't wait to see pics!

-JJ

7. lancer

go get the new truck tomorrow night!!! try and get some stuff done this weekend and hopefully if i can find some "wagon" wheels i'm looking for i'll be ordering lift and tires next week!!!!!! STAY TUNED!!!!!

8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Looks good. rear blocks can come from anywhere. I switched out my 4"procomp blocks for 5" superlifts. Always fun to start new projects (even if my wife disagrees).