1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Going to Nashville

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well guys and girls oh and Erica it looks like I'll be driving the 12 hours to Nashville, TN for my cousins cancer benefit. But I'll be riding with my dad in his FORD :grrrrrr:. Last year when we went it snowed 13 inches and I drove a darn Nissan Altima with what sounded like a gaggle of chickens in the back telling me to slow down . So if there is even the slightest chance of any snow, rain, fog, sleet, I will be taking my truck. Even if its 80 degrees...taking my truck.

With the rant out of the way, anyone know of any good spots to eat there in Nashville? The benefit will be at 3rd and Linsley so somewhere around there.
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nashville? The food is always good and the Music even better. Wish I could afford to drive the 32 hours and support your cause.
    Best wishes to all, even the cacklers telling you to slow down. By the way just tell them to take a nap then you wont have to worry.
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks coach I have my headphones in and I'm riding with it turned up so I can barely hear them. That and they all fell asleep on me now to get in some quality riding time in peace and quiet while is lasts before I have to drive.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ah I like a man who has learned to improvise and conquer the task at hand. too Bad Obutthead can't figure out how to get his wife to sleep with him instead of all those donors.