Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Going to Townsend Maryland this weekend

Discussion in 'MD - Maryland Chevy Truck Club' started by Caddiac, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There is a BOA competition in Townsend this weekend and I am going up with my daughter's High School band. Anything to do there of particular interest. Won't have much time but there will be a little time to see the sights.

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not sure about "Townsend".....did a search and it apparently doesn't exist, do by chance mean Towson, Maryland?

3. Caddiac

Well I am glad you said something 'cause I would have had a heck of a time finding it! LOL Yea it is Towson, I have never heard of it but it is suppose to be near Baltimore.

4. Caddiac

Here is why I am going. My daughter is the second from the left. I am too dumb to get the name of the town correct but I fathered a smart and good looking kid!

photo.jpg

5. adampaul1964

OK, then in that case. Towson is a Baltimore suburb on the I 695 beltway. I'd recommend checking out the Inner Harbor while your there.

http://baltimore.org/about-baltimore/inner-harbor

L
    ots to see and do and it's all within walking distance once you are there.

6. Caddiac

I heard there was some cool stuff in the inner harbor and plan to check it out. Got to get busy and figure the best route to get to Towsend. Thanks for the heads up.

7. adampaul1964

I 95 is the direct route.