good/bad news

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by rbramhill, Jan 21, 2013.

1. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

hey yall,

well i just spend 5 hours putting on my Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit. Its the new kit that comes with rear blocks looks great ill be taking pics once i get my truck back its going to get new Treads put on hopefully tomorrow or wed. But for the bad news is i wont have any real good comparison pics becasue i totally forget to get a before pic plus it was stupid cold here today.

Come on mudddd

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Photo phail... :whistle:

3. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

i know i know i had it pulled in the shop before i did it and tried but there was zero room like this shop on the base i live on the door was barely wide enough for my truck to get in haha

4. Creepy Crawler

Creepy Crawler New Member

Looking forward to pics...

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You know the :rules: [​IMG]

6. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

here we go got pics today lemme know what yall think :) i really like it. The tires sure do have a nice hummm

Attached Files:

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok You know the rules... Nice stance...

8. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

lol i do but it was also like 11pm when i finally got done last night so night picutres wouldnt do it justice same with not having the new treads on it

9. cain73

cain73 Rockstar

Looks great ! what size/brand tires are those ? leveling kit makes a big diff in the appearance of these trucks.

How does the RC kit compare to other companies that use that extenders on top to achieve the same level/lift? are there pros or cons to top vs bottom ?

10. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

Thanks man! They are multi mile wild country radial mtx 285-70-17 and this kit actually had both 2inch for the bott and .5inch for the top