1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

good/bad news

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by rbramhill, Jan 21, 2013.

1. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

hey yall,

well i just spend 5 hours putting on my Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit. Its the new kit that comes with rear blocks looks great ill be taking pics once i get my truck back its going to get new Treads put on hopefully tomorrow or wed. But for the bad news is i wont have any real good comparison pics becasue i totally forget to get a before pic plus it was stupid cold here today.

Come on mudddd

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Photo phail... :whistle:

3. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

i know i know i had it pulled in the shop before i did it and tried but there was zero room like this shop on the base i live on the door was barely wide enough for my truck to get in haha

4. Creepy Crawler

Creepy Crawler New Member

Looking forward to pics...

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You know the :rules: [​IMG]

6. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

here we go got pics today lemme know what yall think :) i really like it. The tires sure do have a nice hummm

Attached Files:

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok You know the rules... Nice stance...

8. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

lol i do but it was also like 11pm when i finally got done last night so night picutres wouldnt do it justice same with not having the new treads on it

9. cain73

cain73 Rockstar

Looks great ! what size/brand tires are those ? leveling kit makes a big diff in the appearance of these trucks.

How does the RC kit compare to other companies that use that extenders on top to achieve the same level/lift? are there pros or cons to top vs bottom ?

10. rbramhill

rbramhill Member

Thanks man! They are multi mile wild country radial mtx 285-70-17 and this kit actually had both 2inch for the bott and .5inch for the top