1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good Day or Bad Day?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 26, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just curious if everyone had a good day or a bad day.

I was tired all day, but got a lot of work done. It was a good day! :great:
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

i had a pretty good day. ive been leading mountain bike trips with little kids so i get paid to play at the moment
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I guess it was a pretty good day. It was hot, as usual, but I stayed busy which always help the day go by quicker. I found out I may be getting some pretty good money for stuff I have on Ebay....money always brightens my day :happy:
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Good day, took my wife to the movies & saw "Ironman". Pretty good movie. Then went & drove a new HHR & Colorado Z71.
  5. RockHead

RockHead New Member

My day was a very Busy Day :neutral:
  6. no0b123

no0b123 New Member

It was a great day. Im on vacation now in California and my family and I went to Legoland.
  7. ChevyFan

Awesome, what's legoland like?

Today's a good day, working from the home office today, getting some code done, straightening things up, organizing my books and getting ready for the weekend. :great:
  8. branhap

branhap New Member

Good day for me. Nice weather here. Went and saw Don't mess with the Zohan last night. :)

Today through tomorrow is gonna be hectic though. Fun!

Tonight and tomorrow good hectic fun though. :)

Paul
  9. ChevyFan

Today was crazy, cleaned out my home office, messed around with some code and am looking at taking the Caviler in tomorrow to et the tires rotated.
  10. ChevyFan

Today will be a good day when I hear the screams of Fire Ants dying in my yard. I'll hear their screams for mercy but will only respond with more fire ant killer and mocking laughter.