Good Day or Bad Day?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 26, 2008.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You go Steve!
    I'll just be at work today inside while it's 100 outside and countless boats are driving by headed for the lake. I am having a 24' pool installed this coming Wednesday so I just might be swimming on the 4th (after i get off work that is).

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The fire ants came over from Africa and landed in Alabama like 100+ years ago. They are spreading all over the south and will soon be up in Washington I'll bet! Watch for them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ant

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sounds good, we're thinking of getting a pool when the kids are older to help these hot texas summers.

4. dwill3015

You know as well as I do that Washington weather is usually mild to say the least but it's great family fun and affordable to have a pool in the backyard. We have gone through 3 soft pools (blow-up ring on the top) but they never last more than a few years so instead of going back to Walmart for the $299 pool, we financed a 24' doughboy style pool that has a 30-year warranty. Here is the LINK. This one will be proffessionally installed but I do have a deck to build after installation which will look like THIS

5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice pool :great: maybe in a couple of years we will buy one too but for now they have to settle for the soft pool :glasses:
    I love to repair the holes the cats make in the soft side :rofl:

[​IMG]

6. dwill3015

That is a BEAUTIFUL home Peter!
    That is the same pools I have had. We started with a 15' and then the last 2 were 18'. Our large Pitbull attacked our last pool while playing with the other dogs and ripped a big chunk out of it so wih this new pool having metal sides should last longer.