1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good looking mud tires?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Morgan8119, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Morgan8119

Morgan8119 New Member

What mud tire do you think would look best on my 2010 Silverado, its black. I want a leveling kit, and I was looking at Toyo open country mts 33x12.5R20s what you guys think? Also who else is running this set up with 20 inch rims and what is your exact rim size? Does anyone have any rim recomendations for my truck?
  2. Farmerdave

Farmerdave New Member

cooper discover STT
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the Toyo M/T's and the BFG KM2.
  4. Morgan8119

Morgan8119 New Member

Ok what are some good looking rims for my mud tires? I was looking for black with some chrome on it.
  5. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

i always like the looks of the nitto mud grapplers. whenever i have to replace my bfg's thats what i'm going with..
  6. 2009z71

2009z71 New Member

i have a black 09 z71 ext cab with a level kit on it. bought it from an ebay company, 2.5 in spacer up front and add a leaf in the rear ($230)

im about to put on black 18x9 xd monsters with 33x12.5x18 toyo mts. my bosses neighbor has toyo mts on his 09 3/4 chevy 33x12.5x20's, they have 60k miles on em and they look brand new.

honestly i dont like 20s on trucks. 18s are the biggest ill ever go, but some trucks can pull them off...

go with km2s, toyo mts, discoverer STTs, but if you want all terrains, go with bfg a/ts
  7. Morgan8119

Morgan8119 New Member

I think I'm gonna go with the black rockstars, either on the km2s or the toyo mts.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Post some pictures when installed. Sounds like a sweet combo.
  9. Morgan8119

Morgan8119 New Member

Will do, how you guys feel about rockstars, i like them, but I'm not 100% sure, also out of those two tires which ones do you guys think will go better on my truck?
  10. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 New Member

I am waiting on my new wheels and tires i ordered a 24x12 chrome rockstar with a -44 offset on the new nitto trail grappler 38x13.50 i have two pics on my profile under the work in progress ablum check them out and tell me what you think. the new nitto trail grappler is a very good looking offroad tire i have seen about 7 sets and what everyone has said it is a very good running tire and they love them. Also you can go to westkycustoms.com to check out different tire and wheel combo.

chrome_rockstar_nttrg_38x13_5x24_001.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010