1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good place to buy rims?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by mvoss2576, Dec 20, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. mvoss2576

mvoss2576 New Member

I got a set of 18" Goodyear Wrangler ATS tires that were taken off a Ford F250 King Ranch before it was lifted.. they only had about 3000 miles on them and I snagged the set for about $200.

So I figure the money I saved on the tires leaves me money to buy some good chrome rims :lol:

Where is a good place to buy them for a reasonable price? The place that sold me the tires will sell me some..for a price thats a little more than I want to pay, but they will also try to sell my wheels and tires...and IF I buy wheels from them, they will mount and balance them for free...

I definitely want Chrome... polished rims suck trying to keep them looking good.
  2. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

Well you can get good rim and tire packages at some places but you said you already had the rubber. Check out discountedwheelwarehouse.com, aftermarketwheels.com, and discounttiredirect.com to get you started.
  3. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I got mine of discounttiredirect.com and they were great to deal with. How much are you looking to spend?
  4. GMC/Jeep

GMC/Jeep New Member

I buy all my tires and wheels at National Tire and Wheel in Wheeling Wva. they also have a web site that you can mix and match combos as well as suspensions.

www.ntwonline.com
  5. mvoss2576

mvoss2576 New Member

I'm thinking about the HELO 791 MAXX6's, 18x9 application. Do you think they'll rub ? I would give the size of the new tires... but they are sitting in my shed and I am sitting at work... and my memory fails me more often than not.
  6. cdeluca

cdeluca New Member

autokicks

www.autokicks.com the number is 631 585-8880 ask for steve hes the owner, he will hook you up
  7. mvoss2576

mvoss2576 New Member

275/65/18 are the size of the new tires... I went home on lunch and looked.
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Truckaddons.com has a big selection, And Tyres1.com has a decent selection and great prices
  9. mvoss2576

mvoss2576 New Member

Ok... I got 'em yesterday... and they look GOOOOOOD! Also.. no rubbing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course, I have to show off my Texas Chevy... :glasses:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

lookin good! are those the Helo 18's you were lookin at? I like em