Good Shop

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DucciandSons, Jul 25, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. DucciandSons

DucciandSons New Member

Hi all,
    I live in the Tacoma, Washington area and recentley purched a 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 Dura Max Turbo Diesel. I'm comming up on the 120,000 mark and need a reputable:lol:dealer to do the service.
    I'm going to supply all my own Amsoil fluids and filters, any suggestions????
  2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the Duramax! I'm sure some of the Wa. folks will be around to give some help. Good luck!
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. texas99lb

texas99lb New Member

I used to live in washington in olympia, I worked in tacoma alot and when I had to take my work truck to get serviced I went to "all transmissions" on pine st..I dont know the cross street though, it is over off of 38th st..it you turn onto pine from 38th st..it is going up towards center st..I hope you know where these streets are I am talking about..Anyways, they always did me right, even when I brought my personal car in there..customer service was great and always got stuff done in a timely manner..That was a couple years ago though.
  7. texas99lb

texas99lb New Member

8. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC. Have fun with that Dura max!
  10. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Gosh, I always thought "reputable" and "dealer" were an oxymoron. The nickname for our local GM dealer isn't Rancho Motors, it's Raunchy Motors. I was actually hoping that it had made the GM list of dealers it was closing. :gasp: