1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

good wheel stand for Silvy

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 9191gmc, Nov 25, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 9191gmc

9191gmc Rockstar

looking for a set of good wheel stands for the truck and my Toyota compact...
    need just 2 for maintenance.. no high priced stuff...
    saw these..?? anyone know where I can get these walk in..??They want 28 shipping on these..

Capacity Weight Price URB9000 One-piece steel construction with solid steel supports PAIR 35 " long x 13 " wide x 9ΒΌ" high 7.25" 9000 lbs G.V.W per pair 18 lbs. each
    36 lbs. $44.99 +28 s&h

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I bought a pair of truck ramps from Auto Zone a few years back, they are plastic construction but they are built well. I used them for my lifted 1500 Silverado, and they have never failed me yet. If I remember right I paid $49.00 for them, they are extra wide also my 35x12.50x17 had no problem sitting on there.

Do you have a picture of the one's you are looking for?

3. 9191gmc

9191gmc Rockstar

I bought em I wanted steel