1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good Year Wrangler MT/R

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by drkbluZ71, Sep 30, 2009.

1. drkbluZ71

drkbluZ71 New Member

ive been thinking about a new set of tires. any one have or know any one who has these tires? looking for info about ride quality, tread wear, and over all performance.
  2. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

A neighbor of mine has them on his jeep wrangler rubicon. He said they were the stock tires and he's got 45,000 or so on his jeep, theres probably about another season or 2 before they need replaced. He goes off road and a little rock crawling and said he has yet to get stuck.
  3. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i had a set of 35s on my ranger when i had it and i loved em.ride quality was great good even wear and never left me stranded in a field or on a trail.they were a little noisy on the road but ive never been picky about that.but they werent too loud
  4. fx2offroad

fx2offroad Rockstar

My buddy has them on his F-250 Crew CAb. They last pretty good because most of his miles are highway and city, i'm the only one that's took it in the mud....:neutral:But they are hard to keep balanced, we take it in every oil change (3,000 miles) to get them rotated and balanced.
  5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not that you get alot of snow in TX but the Goodyear Duratracs are rated a ten in the mud and snow, which is rare since most high rated mud tires are no good in snow and rain, and because of the good snow rating they are supposed to be very good on the road as well. They are a new tire for Goodyear and what I have read about them they are awesome, all reviews have been from souther belt drivers too that have done alot of offroading.