1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Google+ Gives Ford a "Test Account" but GM only gets a "Sneak Preview"

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Google is favoring Ford over GM with test account status
    What's the deal? I'm checking out Google+ more and more everyday, and I like it more and more everyday. Then, I run into a Ford "Test Account" page. That's pretty cool, it's loaded with content and cool stuff. Right on. I go to look for GM's page that's similar. IT'S NOT THERE. Only Ford was given the test account, GM has a "sneak preview" page. What's up with that?

Am I alone on this? It's not the point that it's Ford over GM (well, it is kinda), it's the fact that I want to mess around with G+ more and what better way than to do it with a GM page?

Ok, not the end of the world
    I know that one day this will be corrected and all businesses will probably have their own pages. I just want to explore G+ with GM. That's all.

Here are some of the screencaps on this.

ford-googleplus.jpg gm-googleplus.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

haha, nothing like stirring up the Ford vs. Chevy pot without real reason. ;-)
  3. ChevyFan

4. ChevyFan

5. ChevyFan