Google Street View - Vindicate me in accident!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 20, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I can't believe it! Google has some out with the new "Street View" icon for it's Google Maps.

There is a street view of the location where I was in an accident at! It vindicates me 100% and shows how traffic on that road goes.

Thanks google street view!

I'll post a video of it sometime soon.

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

good to hear you got more for your side

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's good news.

4. ChevyFan

HERE ARE SOME STILL PHOTOS OF THE GOOGLE STREET VIEW GOING NORTHBOUND RIGHT AT THE ACCIDENT SCENE.

Do you see the Gold car in the center of the screen? I did something like what they did. I am getting enraged at Farmers again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See how there are three lanes? Two left lanes that go north (the left-lane is blocked for road-work, the center-lane has traffic stopped and the car with the brake lights on has allowed some room for the white car to cross over) and a far-right lane that in 1/4 mile makes you turn-right. (it's a long right-turn lane).

Farmers Insurance says that the gold car is driving illegally and is double-occupying the "center" lane and that if that white car would have pulled out in front of the gold car, it would be 40% the gold car's fault and 60% the white car's fault.

I'm getting angrier and angrier each time I think about this. Farmers is just blatently making stuff up in this case. They are evil!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

take them to court and call them out on it.

6. ChevyFan

Here's my problem ... and they know this. I wasn't hurt all that bad. I am still a little stiff and sore, but I don't have $250,000 worth of medical bills. No lawyer will touch this case ... Farmers knows that. So they can slap me around and I can't do a think becuase even if I win the case, I'll have to pay the attorney $3000 (or more) out of my pocket and I'll be worse off than if I never did anything.

7. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

Thats kinda how I feel about a separate situation. Good luck with them doing with you as they please because they think they can. It'll work out in the end I am sure, but its the rocky ride to get to the light at the end of the tunnel that is the pisser.