Goose fight :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 04SilverChevy, Mar 30, 2009.

1. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Someone just posted this on the other forum i visit. IDK if it's old or not, but it's pretty funny. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OStX_wrWGg"]YouTube - Goose Throwdown[/ame]

2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My dog wouldn't have been so tame, he would have kicked that goose's backside
    Now that goose is going to be twice as much trouble to deal with, because it figures it can chase anyone off. lol

3. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I know i was telling the other guys... My dog is like a 1/4 of that size and she would of tore that goose a new one. Or at least tried. She'd been trying to jump in the water after it. :)

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i would have shot that goose

5. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sorry to all those animal rights people out there, but that goose would have suffered a broken neck, then been on my dinner plate!

6. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ditto, the 2nd time it came back i would have done it too, first time it comes at me is because it might be threatened, 2nd time, is because it's trying to dominate. I would show it who's boss.

7. 04blackz71

04blackz71 Rockstar 100 Posts

that is funny but my lab would of played fetch with it and then tore it up like a stuff one

8. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Now lets try that again with a Pitbull!

Goose soup anybody!

9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

same here. i hate geese

10. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I got in a fight with a goose once. They hurt when they bite. I would've punted that thing. I also hate geese. :grrrrrr: