1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got a bit of good news.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

Just an FYI for everyone. Just found out im gonna be a dad in 8 months or so.

just thought id pass the info on.

Alex
  2. :party::party::party: Congrats Alex :party::party::party:
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

just sucks now that I cant work on my other baby. :-D

Alex
  4. Well this is true, its time to put your toys away and buy some new ones :lol:
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats!!! Good luck on the next 8 months! Haha
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Concrat's!!:happy:
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Alex! The greatest moment of my life was the day my daughter was born. If this is your first, you don't have to stop...you know....so early. :gasp:
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats, you're going to need the car seat mod, it's pretty popular around here!
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS!! And don't worry about putting the mods on hold too much. ajarman thought the same thing after his daughter was born and I think he's done more to his truck in the past few months than he has in years. Somehow it all works out!
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats... Something new to Mod... LOL... All the luck to the both of you....