Got a bit of good news.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

Just an FYI for everyone. Just found out im gonna be a dad in 8 months or so.

just thought id pass the info on.

Alex
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

:party::party::party: Congrats Alex :party::party::party:
  3. Sierraowner5.3

just sucks now that I cant work on my other baby. :-D

Alex
  4. ChromeSilver02

Well this is true, its time to put your toys away and buy some new ones :lol:
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Congrats!!! Good luck on the next 8 months! Haha
  6. Concrat's!!:happy:
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

Congrats Alex! The greatest moment of my life was the day my daughter was born. If this is your first, you don't have to stop...you know....so early. :gasp:
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

Congrats, you're going to need the car seat mod, it's pretty popular around here!
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS!! And don't worry about putting the mods on hold too much. ajarman thought the same thing after his daughter was born and I think he's done more to his truck in the past few months than he has in years. Somehow it all works out!
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Congrats... Something new to Mod... LOL... All the luck to the both of you....
  11. ajarman

ajarman New Member

Congrats!!!! Like Mike said above, everything just kind of works it self out. There is not a better feeling then that day at the hospital when you meet your first child!! Congrats again Alex!
  12. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 New Member

Hey man thats awesome.. Congratulations!
  13. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

congrats. I'm up with the little on myself and am tired or I would think of something more funny than this.
  14. duckduckdog

duckduckdog New Member

Congratulations!
  15. Sierraowner5.3

****UPDATE****

found this out a little while ago, just forgot to add this, i found out that we are having a little girl...

Lilah Marie Laumann should be born around april 10th.

Alex
  16. jnbama

jnbama Member

Congratulations Alex,:party: God bless and sure you will have a fine and heathy baby
  17. ChromeSilver02

Congrats Alex, beautiful name and best wishes to your family :great:
  18. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Congrats!!!!!! very beautiful name you picked out
  19. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

CONGRATS! Sierra... I wish you, your wife and your family all the best... You will make a great daddy!! Get her into a Chevy/GMC as soon as she can drive..
  20. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Congrats. Now ya best be getting a hidden savings account cuz like women girls are expensive and you can't help but keeping them happy.
    Little ladies are born with keen skill of finding daddies wallet.. And you will find saying no is virtually impossible.
    Look up Tim McGraws song from "flicka" , about the little girl and listen to the words closely. It will help prepare you for what some of us old guys feel about our daughters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4sgc5wjaas&sns=em
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011