1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got a bit of good news.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You know how after the McDonalds hot coffee fiasco they put something on all cups to indicate (what should be obvious to anyone) that hot coffee is, well, hot? Do they deliver babies these days and put them in towels labeled 'do not shake'?

Just curious how far gone our litigious society actually is. :)
  2. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on the Bambina! Got to find her a GM onesie and start her early. LOL
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I was already telling her Ford bad, Chevy good. We will have to see if it takes. :)

Alex
  4. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Congrats, man!
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

see new thread for updates.

Alex
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I told you I'd get back on!! Lol hope everything is going good, should tag me or something in the new thread since searching on my phone is a pain in the behind!!!
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:CONGRATS!!!!!!:party: sorry I am so late on replying with a congratulations,,,
    Hope you are enjoying the amazing miracle of life and joy you have created...
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats man. One day you will look back and think it was the best thing that could have ever happened to you. And one day you will have someone to mod with. Just put new IPCW tail lights on today with my ten year old son. It was awesome he loves this stuff just as much as I do.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just remember to put a special savings account away for the prom dresses and all that stuff. I did . And now she is finally tapping the savings for a higher education. My caboose was a girl and she is the apple of daddy's life. she can dress to the nines, or tens, but still will replace a water pump or whatever else you start doing and now being a woman she can do it much better.
    Yes she still has dad wrapped around her little finger. That finger is a bit larger today then when we sat up all night in a hospital room as she battled meningitis.
    Now at 26 she makes me proud and Thankful every single day. I need to tell her more often so she understands what a lucky man I am.