Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Got a new truck finally...Question about BDS

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 1Shot, Aug 8, 2011.

1. 1Shot

1Shot Member

I was thinking about getting the truck lifted but I am going to have to wait a bit for money reasons. I can however afford a level kit I was going to get a BDS lift kit and now I was thinking about getting the BDS level kit, does anyone have that kit and what do you think? I hear a lot of good things about the lift kit i assume the level kit is just as good.

Thank for the info.
    Michael
    :glasses:

2. Finkle

Finkle New Member

What kind of truck is it?

3. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

BDS is one of the best, but a leveling kit is a leveling kit IMO.

4. 1Shot

1Shot Member

My bad... 2011 Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 in Black.

Michael

I want to level it and because that is way cheaper than the lift I want the best level with the best ride.

5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Like I said, a spacer is a spacer. Don't go over 2" and you won't notice much difference. You could also go with some adjustables, but those often stiffen the ride and cost more.

6. Finkle

Finkle New Member

I started the same way as you, first with a level then moved upto the 5" and then to the 7.5" and then added an add a leaf and body lift. it just keeps going
    Save up for the lift kit to start and then you can do the rims and tires you want the first time

7. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a BDS lift on my silverado as well, best lifts on the market, backed with a lifetime warranty. Can't be beat.