1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

got in an accident :'(

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by mr.copenhagen, May 1, 2007.

1. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

i got into a huge accident yesterday..my breaks failed...i busted the hell out fo the front of my truck..and sandwiched a Volvo into a school buss filled with kids..they are allright but my truck isnt :'(
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, hope everyone is ok! Vehicle collisions are no fun! How bad is the damage?
    Last edited: May 1, 2007
  3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

yeah everyones allright thank god..i havent slept..this is my frist accident so i stil hear the noise and everything keeps playing back in my head its driving me insane..well its basiclaly all bolt on parts,new grill, hood,pannels,bumper, side pannels..but basically the two front tow hooks saved everything!! ill try and get some pix
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, accidents are no fun at all. I've had a couple of pretty big ones and you'll be shaken for a while...just get back into the drivers seat and keep on moving forward.
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

after i drove a 93 yota into a tree, id wake up in the middle of the night thinking i was in the truck. I guess i hit my head on the ceiling harder than i thought. It was terrible i can only imagine what PTSD would be like.
  6. 89suburban350

89suburban350 Rockstar 100 Posts

that sux man good to hear that you and everyone else is alright
  7. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Vehicles are replaceable and repairable, people aren’t.

Glad to hear you are alright.
  8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Haven't heard anything from Copenhagen since that post 5-1-07.
    Wonder what he's up to.
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Senior year of high school...maybe he was grounded for being bad...:lol:
  10. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

he will be back once he finishes working ALOT to fix it. glad to hear you are ok, fix the truck up better then before:) . i wrecked my moms new durango right after i hit like 14, and i was grounded for a long time since it was almost totaled.