Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got married!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SWAT13, Apr 27, 2012.

1. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Hey all....
    Just letting the club peeps know...got married the other day!! Lovin life.............
  2. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

My baby......

My beautiful wife Susan.........

Attached Files:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:party:Congratulation, Wish you guys the best... Are you guys doing a honeymoon? I get married in August one problem, what did you get your groomsman & bridesmaids?
  4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congratulations! That's AWESOME! I LOVE being married... until my wife starts on that "Why do we have so many vehicles" conversation!
  5. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Congrats! :great:Always great to hear good news like that! I got married last fall and got all my groomsmen engraved pocketwatches...they were not too terribly expensive and at least they are something that is functional post wedding. My wife got her bridesmaids jewelery! I guess thats a girl thing! :biggrin:
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congratulations as well!!! Definitely wish you guys the best as you travel down your new path. :sign0199:
  7. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

congrats swat! that's all you need in life is whatever makes you happy! wish you a long, healthy marriage!:party:
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Another bachelor bites the dust ... we should mourn each time it happens. Erm, wait, I sound like a divorced guy ... (because I am). On a more upbeat tone, enjoy the ride because it's truly about the ride and not the destination to it!
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Congratulations. Remember a happy wife is a happy life. so make sure to practice your "yes dear", and "I love you"
  10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Congrats Swat!

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner