Got my 2006 Silverado Lifted with a 2" level and 3" Body

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by redneckchevy, Jun 18, 2011.

1. redneckchevy

redneckchevy Rockstar

Finally got my 2006 Silverado lifted with a 2" level kit and a 3" body lift by performance accessories with the gap gap guards.

Here's a before picture
    [​IMG]

Heres an after pic :great:
    [​IMG]

heres the tires getting put on whenever my rims get in
    [​IMG]

What you think? ill post more pics later

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good so far, it will look great with the wheels and tires!!:great:

3. redneckchevy

redneckchevy Rockstar

yea man thanks, heres the rims im getting theyre Ballistic Jester Flat Black, i think they'll go just right with my truck and tires. just sucks they're on back order theyre img-ballistic_jester_814_-_flat_black_on_.jpg

4. silveradotrailblazer

There sweet wheels and will look good with the red truck. What size are the wheels??

5. redneckchevy

redneckchevy Rockstar

Theyre 17x9 wheels with 35x1250x17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires

6. silveradotrailblazer

Tire clearance in the front will be close. I have a 6" suspension lift with the torson bars crank alittle, 17X9 wheels and 35" tires and I still had to trim my front bumper.

7. redneckchevy

redneckchevy Rockstar

yea thats what the mechanic that lifted my truck said i might have to do, im pretty sure i got to also. When the rims get in, im getting them mounted and balanced and installed on my truck for 60, then ill see how much i got to trim. How much you have to trim for your setup?

8. silveradotrailblazer

We had to trim the bumper lip just a little where it folds around into the wheel well. Just becareful the first time you take it off-road and turn the wheel with the suspension compressed, thats when she'll rub and tear/cut a tire. Maybe have someone guide you and look at the tire to see if its going to hit the fender or bumper.

9. redneckchevy

redneckchevy Rockstar

alrite thanks and the mechanic probly gonna help me with that seeing where it would probly hit, and i plan on replacing my stock shocks with rancho ones. i found a deal on them like 165 for all four with free shipping and then 50 dolllar mail in rebate for buying 4 racho shocks

10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That looks nice. I really like the rims. If I can give you a suggestion I would try to find a way to put a red strip on the rims.