1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got my DIC today

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Bigbomber, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Once it warms up here i'll stick it in!,LOL
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's awesome BigB! I love to be able to see all what is going on with the truck while going down the road.
  3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

One of the best things I've done to my truck. And so affordable! Hope you like yours.
  4. Bigbomber

Thanks guys,i can't wait.The guy in the parts dept almost charged me 20.00 more,but i've wanted it for so long that i knew what the price was right down to the penny from looking at the parts on my dealers website.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats!! And it is so simple to install...why wait?...it's not like you live in CN or anything.
  6. Bigbomber

I would like to keep my fingers,yesterday it was -31 celsius with the windchill.The next few days it supposed to go as low as -40 celsius.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Holy Cow!!! That's waaaayyyy too cold. Ouch! I bet batteries can cause you problems at times, eh? Well, when it finally reaches a balmy zero at some point, you'll enjoy your new toy...a lot!
  8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

Haha... is that all!? It's 69F here and it has been dark for hours.
  9. Bigbomber

Hey Vin you ARE kidding about it not being cold here right? Or do you not understand Celsius is different than Farenheit?.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  10. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Do you know what is odd about that temp BigB?? I learned this many years ago that the only time Celsius and Farenheit are equal is at -40. I dont deal well with the cold. I really dont know how you and Mike out in CO do it. I was helping a buddy on his truck last night in the driveway and it was 43* and I was about to freeze!!