1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got my lift installed today need comments, and advise

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 08silv2wd, Aug 6, 2010.

1. 08silv2wd

08silv2wd New Member

Posted some pics today before and after the lift and T-Rex front and chrome mirrors. Need advice on tires, my plan is to go with 305/40 R22(32) Nitto Terra Grapplers.
    Check out the pics in my album.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good, I think the Nitto's would be a good choice.
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good to me...
  4. 08silv2wd

08silv2wd New Member

yeah 32inch Nitto is my top choice, I think 33's rub a bit when turned toward the bumper
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What lift and where did you get it put on? The truck looks awesome with the lift and the Nitto's will look great!
  6. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

Yeah cant go wrong with nittos
  7. kburb

kburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

truck looks great, couldnt really tell by the pics but so much for parking the garage.
  8. 08silv2wd

08silv2wd New Member

I ended up going with a 285/50R22 Nitto Terra Grapler which is a 33.27 tire, Tire did not rub so all is good, I have the new pics in my album with the new tires on. My truck stands about 6'4.5 wwhich still gives me clearance for parking garage use. I may go back later and do a 2inch level kit with the lift if I want bigger later on, I'll have to bunk up to a 3inch block in the rear as well.