1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got my new Cooper Zeon LTZ's put on!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Farmerdave, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Farmerdave

Farmerdave Rockstar 100 Posts

Tuesday I finally pulled the trigger and bought some new tires. I am more than happy with them. They really set the truck off. For as aggressive as they look they have no road noise very comparable to the Good year Eagle LS2's that where on their before. For 680 Bucks out the door I couldn't justify buying the terra grapplers by Nitto. I will report back after I get more than 50 miles on them and let you know what I think.
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about them after a few miles. I've looked at these tires before simply because I've heard good things and they're relatively affordable. It seems like you got a pretty good price too! Is that price for the tires, mounting, alignment, etc. or just the tires?
  3. Farmerdave

That was out the door Taxes, mounting, balanced, etc. I have always liked cooper tires. I had a set of STT's on my Cummins that I loved. I was looking for a aggresive AT tire that wasn't humming you out of the seat while driving down the road and I got it. The guy I bought them from said he has them on his truck and now has 50k on them and thinks he will get another 10k out of them. So I think they will be great.
  4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Wow... when I got inspection in a small town in North East Texas a few weeks back, I asked the guy there about a set of the same tires (33") that he had laying there. He was going to charge $200 a piece. So, sounds like you got out of there for a pretty good deal. Either that or this guy was overcharging pretty badly.
  5. Farmerdave

Yeah it was the cheapest I could find anywhere. They where 168 a piece out the door mounted and balanced. I couldn't even buy the tires that cheap offline let alone mounted and balanced. Thats why I pulled the trigger and got em.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Farmerdave, what size tires are they?
  7. Farmerdave

275/55/20 Their stock size for the 20 inch rims
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats a great price for those tires in that size and out the door. You did very well.
  9. Farmerdave

I thought so. This is the first vehicle I have had that had 20s on it. When I started looking into buying tires my jaw hit the floor when I saw the prices for tires just because of the 20s. I have always ran BFGoodrich AT's and those where over 300 a tire. So Thanks I feel like I did well.
  10. Farmerdave

[​IMG]Finally got some pics that I can show you guys if I can get them to come up on here!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010