got my new rims!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by lindsaynuts8, Feb 28, 2013.

1. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

well guys i just added new rims to the ol chevy. there 16" mb tko's in matte black

Attached Files:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I like what I see at a distance but details are tough to make out because of the lighting and said distance. I can barely discern the lines of the 'spokes' and want a closer look. Got a close-up?
  3. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

thats the best i can do for now. just got em on in time to go to work. i was excited lol new truck 2.jpg new truck 3.jpg
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Wow, those are sharp!
  5. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

thanks. they only cost $559 with the optional center caps. those are the stock ones on it. the other ones are ont here way. the stock ones kinda look fake in pics but they match better when ur lookin at em. i wanna see what the other ones look like on it and if i dont like em ill sell em
  6. JeffsChevy

JeffsChevy New Member

Nice Rims.....Congtrats......:sign0173:
  7. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Very nice...
  9. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

very sharp...Im considering the same ones as one way I might go with my truck...
  10. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

ooo la la!
    those're purty!

p.s. I'm diggin the 2 tone paint on the truck, reminds me of somethin but i cant quite put my finger on it :lol:
  11. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

Thanks lol :) its an irish mans truck. I named.him Patrick haha
  12. stchman

stchman New Member

Cool rims.

I have never understood the need for people to give their vehicles a pet name. I personally think it's kind of dumb since the vehicle is not alive.
  13. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

its just another way for people to build relationships with their vehicles...sort of like they say, dont give names to labatory mice because you get attached to them.
  14. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 New Member

we give our trucks everything else...why not give 'em name. I'd rather here a truck referred to by a pet name than some constantly saying, "She's a ......, she's got ..... she's been with me...." Names, I get. Gender, not so much.
  15. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

It actually came.about at work because everybody got.tired.of.me.saying.my truck so I decided Patrick would help them haha. But it does fit my truck. I just think its better than saying like said before...he's got new rims. Its personal preference and I see where some people think its stupid but I think its funny. The first vehicle.I have named
  16. RadoRage

RadoRage New Member

I saw these when I was getting tires put on at discount tire. They looked really nice up close. Good choice.
  17. stchman

stchman New Member

I just refer to my truck as my Silverado. I gather if I had more than one I would have to do something different.