1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

got my new rims!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by lindsaynuts8, Feb 28, 2013.

1. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

well guys i just added new rims to the ol chevy. there 16" mb tko's in matte black

Attached Files:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like what I see at a distance but details are tough to make out because of the lighting and said distance. I can barely discern the lines of the 'spokes' and want a closer look. Got a close-up?
  3. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

thats the best i can do for now. just got em on in time to go to work. i was excited lol new truck 2.jpg new truck 3.jpg
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, those are sharp!
  5. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

thanks. they only cost $559 with the optional center caps. those are the stock ones on it. the other ones are ont here way. the stock ones kinda look fake in pics but they match better when ur lookin at em. i wanna see what the other ones look like on it and if i dont like em ill sell em
  6. JeffsChevy

JeffsChevy New Member

Nice Rims.....Congtrats......:sign0173:
  7. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 New Member

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice...
  9. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

very sharp...Im considering the same ones as one way I might go with my truck...
  10. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member

ooo la la!
    those're purty!

p.s. I'm diggin the 2 tone paint on the truck, reminds me of somethin but i cant quite put my finger on it :lol: