1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got my new tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Big_Ben, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Big_Ben

Big_Ben New Member

So I made my trip down to Duluth and back yesterday to get my tires. $950 all said and done. One thing that concerns me is that Bridgestone offers no mileage warranty at this point for their A/T Revo2 tires. However, I knew that going into the purchase so we'll see what happens.

So far I have driven about 400km so far and I love them! Very smooth ride with only a very slight hum when at speeds over 100km/h but other than that no noise at all. They may not be as aggressive looking as BFGs but I'm hoping/expecting them to outperform BFGs!

I'll have an idea of that next winter! But for now, I will say that anyone over-looking the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo2 tires, should give them a second look!

Only negative comment I have about them at this point is the lack of any mileage warranty whatsoever, and should anything go wrong I'll be sure to post about Bridgestone's customer service - good or bad.

I opted for the LT 10-ply tires, and I must say I notice NO difference in ride comfort from my previous P rated Cooper Discoverer ATs.

Attached Files: