Got my windows tinted today!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AnimalYates, Aug 16, 2011.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Hey guys just got back a little while ago from getting my windows tinted. Went with a 20% all around and a 5% limo sun strip at the top of the windshield... what do you think?

beforeafter1.jpg beforeafter2.jpg beforeafter3.jpg

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey man look's good! I got my windows tinted awhile back and i love it! The truck does look better since the windows are tinted any truck does! I also got a 5% tint eyebrow in the front windshield and had my front two windows to match the rest of my truck when i bought it and then put 5% over all of my windows! I havent got pulled over so it's good to go lol my windows are probably around 3%or 4% and love them that dark. I plan on going to my buddy's shop tomorrow to install my recon light bar for cheap and take the old cheap one off! How much did you pay to get them done again?

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks much better!! O.K., whats next??:great:

4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Rockstar - Yeah I love it! At first I regretted getting the eyebrow done but its growin on me! I'm also a little nervous about getting pulled over but its worth it haha. And I paid $128 altogether and it has a lifetime warranty. Not to shabby!!

STB - Thanks man! I'm thinking a level kit is in order. I'm about to go all out on this thing haha. Just recently became a single man and live at home with a full time job so I can afford to pretty much do what I want with it. Might pay it off a little more and sell it for a NBS with 4x4. lol. DECISIONS DECISIONS!

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That's a BIG difference...it looks awesome and complements your red nicely! Great Job!

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you pay it off and keep it then you'll have more $$$$ to spend on it. Thats way I don't buy a new truck as mine is paid for and I have extra $$$$ to play with. I myself like 2wd lifted trucks (the pre-runner look). You could lift the truck, wheels/tires and add rear gears and it would be a fun truck.

7. jbjones240

jbjones240 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks great man, I say pay off the truck and start making plans for new truck.

-JJ

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Thats next on my list,looks great!

9. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I wouldn't get a brand new truck but i would get maybe a 2007-2008 nnbs chevy silverado because i love mine! I dont owe that much on my truck either but with all the money i put into it i don't wanna sell it, but i'm really thinking about getting a nnbs Duramax and have it custom ordered but i think i would wait unti l ido another tour in Iraq to do that and put down 10 grand soon as i buy it. There's just somethin that's got me hooked on diesel's now lol a twin turbo duramax would be my plan haha!

10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks good man. after seeing your truck i might get an eyebrow done on mine.

Alex