Got NEW mods! for the Envoy..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by GMCErica, Jan 21, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If you produce as much glare with them as can be seen in E's HID photo, above, you'd best be careful. Check the diode thread for some NC general statutes ... you'll be surprised how specific it is to an intolerance of glare here in NC.

Thats the glare from the flash of the camera! there is really no glare, it is legal and only 6,000K Diamond white, not 8,000K Blue: that is illegal up here.
    Here is another pic:

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

New Magnaflow exhaust and lift kit, rims/tires

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Nice black grill ... Ever exy!

Keep going with the mods...

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks good! I like the grille.

4. GMCErica

THANKS GUYS! I really like the grille too... sexxxy... Ebay came through for me... :) Gonna keep going with the mods: next mods... Black Bush Guard, Magnaflow exhaust, lift kit with rims and tires.

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

These seem like nice Mods!!!
    Black Bush Guard, Magnaflow exhaust, lift kit with rims and tires.

I like bush guards on truck!:great:

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Erica the Envoy looks nice!! Can't wait to see it with the next mods.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Black Bush Guard??????:gasp::grrrrrr: NO please get a Brush guard instead, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Like the Grille, can't see now I looked at the lights. Oh wait I couldn't see before you blinded me by the light! Hey that sounds like a song I could write. "Blinded By The Light".
    Ok now I want to see new pics of your new mods for you Envoy with you on the hood with your recent Victoria Secret mods for you. What da say guys? Think that would be one hot Envoy!!!!!!:neutral:

8. GMCErica

Thanks Guys! Appreciate all the nice comments!! The HID KIT was the most important mod for me, not just looks, was really hard to see driving to work at 6am and from work, and it is really dark driving up and down the Alaska Hwy and the stock housing in the Envoy sucks!! I was going to go with the PIAA's, but I didn't have a Bush Guard and I didnt want them to mount the PIAA onto the bumper and drill holes everywhere. I may get them later, but next mod is Magna Flow exhaust, and black bush guard when I come back from my vacay.

JAKES: I am going to Ontario in March, and stopping off in Pickering, Whitby to visit my friends and family, we should go for a Tim's..

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

BUSH GUARD? No Erica Please don't put a BUSH GUARD ON. If you need a BUSH GUARD I will sign up for duty. I will send resume immediately.:rules:

Your Envoy might look cool with a BRUSH GUARD though.:rofl::neutral::lol:

10. GMCErica