Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Got new tires But they won't fit... Can you help????

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 7, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I think 1 of those tires would exceed the weight limit on the avalanche...... let alone not being able to fit it in the bed...... might be able to 1 on a trailer and tow it.

Might be fun to use one of those for tubing in the lake, then again...... it would sink the boat.

2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

@donyms. That was good :rofl:

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I want to know where he plans to put the full-size spare. ( Actuatlly, perhaps I DON'T want to know!)

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

This might actually be a frugal investment. Once the tread wears down you can still recycle even a single tire into about 10 years worth of tires for another vehicle.

See? Makes perfect sense.

5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I guess if you had a fully equipped 3500 Dually you could put "1" of the Cat 797 tires on a trailer and move them to the location where they are needed:

11,680 pounds is just under the towing limit if a 3500 Light Duty pickup.

Oh and each tire is about 42.5k each

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Whatever it would require would be worth it.:lol:

on a serious note. Those are fricken huge:gasp: