Got off my lazy bum today!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by sevi084x4, Mar 17, 2012.

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well finally Washed my truck today. Also took off the front air dam under the bumper.... It looks like 20 times better imo. I am very happy.
    I love my truck =D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Truck looks BAD-ASS!!! So clean...wanna come over and wash and wax mine??.. LOL.. my lazy butt is on the couch watching sports.... Looks awesome, all squeaky clean and rims blinging!! :)

3. sevi084x4

HAHA thanks Erica! I would but im lazy again now! that was just a short lived burst of motivation haha!

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Boooh!!! Now I have to go and wash it myself, or I think I will just have to pay someone else to do it.... LOL... I AM LAZY BUM today....but the motivation should come from knowing that my poor truck is so dirty and needs a wash.. hahahaha!!

5. sevi084x4

Bahaha! yah i usually have someone else do it but i cant have any high pressure water on the cap yet so i had to do it myself lol

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

oh it definitely looks sweet all cleaned up. I don't remember what it looked like with the air dam but I'm sure it looks better. I noticed that a lot of members remove that piece, I wonder how it affects MPGs. If it affects it for the better or not at all I'd be willing to try this as well.

How long does it take you from start to finish on washing/drying your truck and including wheels?

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Your truck looks real nice. I like those rims. The small black outline of the bowtie sets the front off also.

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] I haven't seen a difference in MPG's since I took the spoiler off.

8. sevi084x4

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] Well just the wash and wheel polish is like 1.5 hours but it took another hour to wax it, but that was done after the photo was taken. The white is very hard to clean! Every last spec of dirt shows haha.

[MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] thanks man!