Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got some new tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 1bdtrk, Jan 23, 2011.

1. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

Good Year is running a sweet rebate, $40 off each tire so i picked up 4 Duo Trac 315/70/17, They ride and look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

NICE!!! Was this rebate some sort of online deal or was it something in your area only? Im in the market to buy some tires myself and this thread defiantly perked my interest.

Truck looks good
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love those tires. Do you have any rubbing issues? The problem with the Dura Trac's is they don't come in stock size - 275/55/20. I went to goodyear's site and see the discount. That's a great deal.
  4. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

No its a national deal, you can go to the goodyear site and check it out. I bought mine at a local Belle Tire. Heres the deal if you charge the tires to a goodyear tire credit card(that you can get at any goodyear dealer) them you send in the rebate form and they take the money right off of your credit card balance, they even let me put it on my charge and as soon as the process was over i paid my card off - the rebate money. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

A little rub, i was able to mod my mud flap and the rub went away, I have owned alot of tires and these things are awesome,The side walls look agresive and yet they are an all terain, not to mention almost no road noise.

Before i forget, The rebate deal is only til 2/5/11
  5. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

Awesome!! If u don't mind me asking what did u pay for them? I fould the deal and suppliers but no one lists the price... If u would like u could also pm the the info.

Thanks
    Dan
  6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I really enjoyed my DuraTrac's! They look great on your turck. Amazing you can fit those with just a level kit. What offset and backspacing does your wheels have??
  7. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

my wheels are 0/0 off set, they sick out a tiny bit. I also have a 1.5 body lift.