Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Gotta love az drivers

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by blueZ71, Mar 10, 2009.

1. blueZ71

blueZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Got a full beer can thrown at my truck today. Nice ole dent. I think I'll go buy a gun. Or start carrying bricks in the center console.

2. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

That sucks!! Post a picture to howbad it is

3. gimmes95

gimmes95 New Member

That would really piss me off.

Was it just a random act or where they aiming for you?

4. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Revenge is sooo sweet... People wont get over on the gravel road, while im almost in the ditch. I stomp on the gas when i pass them, i can see the rooster tails full of rocks going in the air towards their vehicle in my rear view mirror. :) I giggle inside, but im mad on the outside.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

so what happened, another vehicle, pedestrian, drunken bum?

6. blueZ71

blueZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Another vehicle, I was passing him on a two lane on ramp. He immediately cuts in behind me after I pass in the lane next to him, turns on his high beams and throws a middle finger out the window. I jack my brakes and he passes to the side, then slows down and throws a few choice words at me as he parallels me. I return the middle finger with a smile and and blow his gay scion or whatever it was out of the water. My truck tops out at 95 with the governor and his obviously topped out higher cause it took him longer to get up to speed but he was faster top end. As he gets up close he slows down and throws a beer can. Onlly thing I had in reach was a machette. Messed up his window but he sped off. I'll post pics tomorrow.

7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's a shame that you have to deal with idiots like this , It happens to me more than I would like, but what are you gonna do? you have to be careful cause you never know how crazy or how far the idiots are gonna go. Glad you weren't hurt or you truck wasn't damaged worse, makes you wanna f*** somebody up! :grrrrrr:

8. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

reading this, i am assuming that you got his car with the machete?
    i hate prick bastards like that though. should have got his license plate and called it in. but it wouldnt look too good due to the whole machete thing and all...
    you are talking about the big blade with plastis handle to cut crap like if you were goin through the jungle?

9. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

License plate? A buddy of mine got accused for driving around while on "lunch break" while we were still in school, drinking beer, and driving like retards. He got charged a $800 ticket, for stunting, and a bunch of garbage, and it didn't help he was already -8 on his license because of accidents.

10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

wait wait wait wait wait, you through a machette at his car?