Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Gotta Love Craigslist... New tires Cheap......

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My PIRELLI SCORPION STR's were getting low So I was searching for a few weeks and found these ATR's for $140.00!!!! newtires.jpg

For the price to last me for 6 months of the year You can't go wrong......

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice. now you need to get those mounted so we can drive up to MA in August. :)

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Good deal on the tires, I have the same tires and I like them. But deals on craigslist or deals through friends are the best :great:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Quite the steal!

5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Im addicted to craigslist...

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey I have said it many times From side work (CASH JOBS) to selling things all for FREE!! You can't beat it... It keep me busy...

7. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Great find! I have the Scorpion Ice & Snow, how do the STR's feel?

8. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah... me too! I take my iPad all over the house looking on CL... That is about the only thing I use the pad for. My wife calls it the "Toilet Browser". LOL!

Since I bought my '95 back in February, there have been quite a few other trucks I wish I had waited for.

9. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Isn't that how it always is though? I absolutely LOVE my 09', but I've seen a few buys here and there that have made me wander. Sometimes I wish I would've bought a cheaper 95' or so myself (I hate payments), then again I love the NNBS 2500HD's and I have seen some at a fair price. I swear I am never content. lol