Gotta Love Craigslist... New tires Cheap......

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My PIRELLI SCORPION STR's were getting low So I was searching for a few weeks and found these ATR's for $140.00!!!! newtires.jpg

For the price to last me for 6 months of the year You can't go wrong......

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice. now you need to get those mounted so we can drive up to MA in August. :)

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Good deal on the tires, I have the same tires and I like them. But deals on craigslist or deals through friends are the best :great:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Quite the steal!

5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Im addicted to craigslist...

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey I have said it many times From side work (CASH JOBS) to selling things all for FREE!! You can't beat it... It keep me busy...

7. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Great find! I have the Scorpion Ice & Snow, how do the STR's feel?

8. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah... me too! I take my iPad all over the house looking on CL... That is about the only thing I use the pad for. My wife calls it the "Toilet Browser". LOL!

Since I bought my '95 back in February, there have been quite a few other trucks I wish I had waited for.

9. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Isn't that how it always is though? I absolutely LOVE my 09', but I've seen a few buys here and there that have made me wander. Sometimes I wish I would've bought a cheaper 95' or so myself (I hate payments), then again I love the NNBS 2500HD's and I have seen some at a fair price. I swear I am never content. lol